Monday, June 27, 2011

Rubber and Bondage: Part 1 (PICS, HD) bdsm peitschen

hard cock bdsm
Well we are back from our intermission and boy did we come back with some great souvenirs towards you all! We bdsm tubes had the great pleasure to shoot with the fetish fanatics at RubberandBondage! Walking into their studio was like walking into a candy store, the toys, the furniture, the latex...such fucked and bound lexi belle bdsm a dream!

I get shackled to the ceiling and bring to the ~, gagged and am treated to a little punishment. We all be assured of I tend to smart off every once and a while thus this was my payback. Fetish Kitsch got a kick out xhamster 80s bdsm of vigilance my ass jiggle as he whipped me, so he just had to honor on doing it! Ouch! But oh so enjoyable at the same time!

File Size: 388 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:14:14
Format bdsm thumbs: WMV
Pics incuded
Studio: RubberandBondage


hard cock bdsm

File glutinous substance: 388.3 MB

hard cock bdsm