Sunday, April 24, 2011

Luna (7 May 2009) IntoTheAttic bdsm and asphyxia

bdsm stoires
Release Date: 2009

24 year aged Luna is in on her second visit to The Attic. Only her side with real experience with bondage and BDSM...let's get started... First we meet with Luna standing, bound. Legs bdsm tgp spread with ankles tied apart and superficial. Elbows and wrists brought together behind her back. She's not gagged, still. But she does have a 16 lb. bowling ball hanging from her cunt. A 12 lb. round hangs from her neck. Her double D tits are tightly tied. She's in a compromising post but we know she likes it. She's by herself. In a eremite metal room. After several minutes of watching her hang onto her site I step in and clamp her nipples. Just ever so lightly we exercise the sense of ~ing her say, "Oh free crossdress bdsm tube fuck". When I lock that bdsm haircut gallery clamp down tight we be informed her suck in a breath so quick and desperate she loses her idea. And then I do the next one. Again, a quick draw into the mouth of breath before she regains composure. Her tits are tight, wrapped firmly through 4mm hemp. I tie a leather cord between her two dug clamps and the swinging bowling ball. I ask her if she likes which's happening and she tells me she both likes and hates it at the same time. I enjoy the sense of ~ing her mumble, "Oh my god". When I ask her if she thinks she be able to get off through that blood angel bdsm crotch rope she says, "I hope in the same state". I pop in a 1 3/4" metal spider gag and smooth the Hitachi against her clit. I hear fluid gargling in the back of her throat. Suddenly I recall that she sprays and ask her, "Do you bough?" She looks over at me with the ring gag forcing her front hole open and shakes her head with a grunt. Suddenly she asks on bdsm slave account of permission to cum. Through her ring gag. She is warned not to answer it. She's made to tell you, The Viewer, that she smells shrimp. She has one explosive orgasm, without permission. Then tells us the crotch rope is actually hurting her. That it's painful. I ask her if she thinks she have power to have an orgasm and she bdsm embalming pleads to me that she cannot. I room clothespins around her big tits. When I put the Hitachi steady her cunt and ask if it helps she tells me, "Not at entirely". But within seconds she's asking to cum anyway. So I obtain her look at you, The Viewer, for permission to cum. When she's ended with her orgasm she tells me it hurt. So I urge the Hitachi right back on her clit, through the crotch fasten. She yells, "It HURTS!". But then, she's ready to cum again, if I just lift the bowling ball up a little fragment.....and so it goes...in the end, after she endured a suitable caning on her tits, I removed the bowling ball and vibbed her not on. Vibbed her until she warned me that she "needed to cum". Until she sprayed wholly over the floor without permission because she couldn't stave it distant from.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination
Studio: Into The Attic
Duration: 00:56:16
Starring: Luna


bdsm stoires

Quality: SiteRip
Format: WMV
Video: 720*480, 29.976 fps
Audio: MP3, 2083 kbps
Size of archive: 832 Mb

File volume: 832.5 MB

bdsm stoires