Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[BDSM] [waterbondage] Dana DeArmond [HDTV] links bdsm

mann in schmerzen bdsm
Country: San Francisco
Genre: BDSM
Duration: 01:09:54
Studio: Kink
Cast: Dana DeArmond

Description marido esclavo bdsm: Let me reckon you what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond back to the Waterbondage concrete! She is easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a propel. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them outside bdsm tubes of complaint but I marido sometido bdsm think she gets off even better when things learn rough. In scene three we get a bit silly. After I intermit her, I lower her onto a dildo for a "sit n draw out" scenario mature hairy bizarre franka bdsm. I make Dana speak to us all in gaggese from end to end this tough suspension. She becomes quite fluent in my favorite language by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for seizing the "work" out of my job.

Extras. Information: Video Quality: HDTV

Video Format: WMV
Video bdsm thumbs codec: DivX
Audio Codec: AC3
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 29.97fps 856Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]


mann in schmerzen bdsm

File glutinous substance: 471.1 MB

mann in schmerzen bdsm